1. Our focus is on buying bulletproof vests and helmets of high quality: today it is a huge problem as there isn’t enough of this equipment in stock in the whole world and the process of its legal purchase is slow and full of bureaucracy.
2. The fund raises finances for volunteers to purchase the items whenever they appear in stock.
3. We distribute the purchased bulletproof vests and helmets as follows:
A) targeted delivery: if a benefactor donates more than $20 000 to the fund, and we can find and buy the required number of items, then we send the cargo to the specific customer (requester). On average, this process can take 7-10 working days from receiving the request to delivering the protective equipment to Ukraine. After that, it is up to the customer (requester) to decide how the bulletproof vests and helmets are distributed among the fighters - the fund does not have any influence on it.
NOTE: When filling in the form on our website
, phone is required to provide a mobile phone number. The fund's volunteers will use it to contact you to discuss the details, such as the delivery address, deadlines, estimates and required documentation.
B ) delivery without specifying the address: if the benefactor donates less than $20 000 or does not request the bulletproof vests and helmets to be delivered to them, the fund donates all the protective items purchased for this money to the Kyiv and Mykolaiv territorial defense units. After that, it is up to the units to distribute the items among the fighters - the fund does not have any influence on it.
As of today, the average price of a bulletproof vest + helmet is $700-900.
We DO NOT consider buying protective equipment at a lower price which affects the level of protection: ALL the bulletproof vests and helmets must meet the required quality characteristics.
What we buy:
- helmets MICH NIJ Level 111A w\o adapters
- Bulletproof vest 111A level includes Plates, Level
If you have the contact information of the distributors who may have this equipment, please leave it HERE